Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Welcome Y'all

I fnally decided to jump into the blog world.    I love reading other design blogs and drooling over new ideas.    There are so many wonderful, talented women with very creative ideas.   Many times I want to rent a U-Haul and clear the decks.     I love my home and love the area where I live.   Most of the homes in my neighborhood were built in the early 1900s.   My house isn't that old, it was built in the 70s.    It's a beautiful area to walk and visit with people you run into.   The house where they filmed Father of the Bride is around the corner from me.   Different companies film a lot in this area because the homes look like the could be anywhere. 

Follow along with me and I will share my adventures in my little corner of the world, and wherever else I may travel.      

2 comments:

  1. Hi!!!!
    I am so glad you decided to start blogging! I am looking forward to learning more about your adventures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, Gayle! I look forward to following this. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete